- Gigabyte GA-H61M-S based on Humidity Protection PCB design
- Electrostatic Protection and Power Failure Protection design
- Supports 3rd Gen. Intel® 22nm CPUs and 2nd Gen. Intel® Core™ CPUs (LGA1155 socket)
- Unique On/Off Charge delivers the best recharging capability to iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- Supports 3rd generation PCI-Express interface
- Enhanced Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 integrated with the processor
Humidity Protection on Gigabyte GA-H61M-S
Humidity can play havoc on a motherboard’s circuitry.GIGABYTE’s new Glass Fabric PCB design in Gigabyte GA-H61M-S helps protect against electrical shorts due to humidity by reducing the gaps in spacing between PCB filaments.
Power Failure Protection
GIGABYTE also uses Anti-Surge ICs to protect the motherboard against power surges.
Intel® Rapid Start Technology
Intel® Rapid Start Technology™ gets your device up and running faster from even the deepest sleep. This means users will be able to experience almost zero power draw from their PC, but be able to resume Windows® 7 is a few seconds without having the PC go through a full system boot. With Intel® Rapid Start Technology the previous session resumes to the exact as it was, so that applications are still in the same state and no application data is lost.
Intel® Smart Connect Technology
Auto Sync with Cloud
No manual interaction required to synchronize with cloud services.
Data Ready with Gigabyte GA-H61M-S
Email, social media, and cloud apps always updated and available at power on.
Support Intel 22nm processors
GIGABYTE motherboards support Intel 22nm processors.
Designed for PCI Express Gen.3 Support
The GIGABYTE motherboard is fully configured to provide gamers with the latest Gen.3 PCI Express technology, delivering maximum data bandwidth for forthcoming discrete graphics cards.
* PCIe Gen. 3 is dependent on CPU and expansion card compatibility.
Intel® HD Graphics Core 2000/3000 Enhanced Visual Features
Intel® Quick Sync Video
Intel® Quick Sync Video provides breakthrough media processing for incredibly fast editing and sharing.
Intel® InTru™ 3D
2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors offer an outstanding Blu-Ray Stereo 3D experience in full high definition resolution (1080p) with HDMI 1.4.
Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX)
Increases the performance of Accelerated Floating Point and Vector Computing Intensive Applications with minimal power gains.