1. Open your favourite internet browser. In the web search box type www.gmail.com.
2. In the email id box typing your google or gmail id you want to recover and then click on Next.
3. Click on Forgot password? link.
4. Click on Try a different question link.
5. Match last 2 digits of your mobile number then click on Send text message.
6. Check your mobile phone and in the box typing six digit verification code delivered by google on your mobile phone. After that click on Next.
7. Enter new password for your Google Account then click on Change Password.
8. Check your recovery information and then click on Done.
9. In the Access for less secure apps click on Turn on then click on Done.
10. Click on Skip.
11. Click on Continue.
12. Now enjoy with your recovered Google Account.
Watch video for live training...