1. Open any Web Browser like Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
2. In the web search box type www.gmail.com.
3. Click on Create Account.
4. In the Name box type your Name and SurName.
5. In the Choose your username text box type Email Account
6. In the Create a password type a safe password for your new account. In the Confirm your password type the same password again.
7. In the Birthday enter your birth details.
8. Select your Gender.
9. Select your Country.
10. In the Mobile Phone typing your Mobile Number.
11. In the Your current email address box typing your current email address if exist.
12. In the Location select your country and then click on Next step.
13. Scroll down and then click on I Agree.
14. In the Phone Number box typing your Mobile Number and then select Text message (SMS) then click on Continue.
15. Check message inbox of your mobile phone and enter the verification code in Enter verification code box and then click on Continue.
16. Click on Continue to Gmail.
17. Now enjoy with Send and Receive messages and other services provided by Google.
Watch video for online training…