1. Right click on My Computer icon and then select Properties.
2. In the left pane click on Advanced System Settings.
3. Click on System Protection tab.
4. Click on Create button.
5. Type a name and description for new Restore Point and then click on Create.
6. Now.... creating a restore point.... wait.
7. After the message "The restore point was created successfully" click on Close.
8. Now check restore point by clicking on System Restore button.
9. Select "Choose a different restore point" and then click on Next.
10. The new restore point listed successfully.
Watch video for live training...