1. Click on Start and select Settings.
2. Click on Time & Language.
3. Click Region & Language.
4. Click current language (eg. English (United States) and then click Options.
5. Click on Add a keyboard.
AZERTY keyboard (eg. Belgian French).
7. Now new keyboard added successfully. Close this screen.
8. Go to Taskbar (Close to Clock) and click current language (Eg. ENG US) and select keyboard layout you want to use (eg. ENG BEFR).
9. Done. Open any program and use new keyboard layout.
Watch video for live training...