1. INFOVISION MEDIA WEB HOSTING.COM HAS A ZERO-TOLERANCE POLICY TO ANY FORM OF SPAM. ANY INFOVISION MEDIA WEB HOSTING CUSTOMER THAT SENDS SPAM EITHER BY EMAIL OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS WILL HAVE HIS ACCOUNT CLOSED PERMANENTLY AND NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED.
2. Infovision Media Web Hosting makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. Infovision Media also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Infovision Media will not be responsible for any damages, directly or indirectly that the customer could suffer in the case of any outage. This includes, but is not limited to, loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, misdeliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence, subscriber's errors or omissions, or due to the fault of third parties or power disturbances.
3. Services provided to the Customer by Infovision Media may only be used for lawful purposes. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trade secret or any other statute, threatening material or obscene material. Brazilian Web Hosting.com reserves the right to completely shutdown a website, or to remove any and all materials which infringe on copyright work. Such materials will be removed at any time upon receiving a complaint and or notice of copyright infringement.
4. Customer agrees to defend, hold harmless and expeditiously indemnify Infovision Media from any liability, claim, loss, damage or expense arising out of the indemnifying party's breach or violation of any covenant contained in this Policy and resulting from the Customer's use of the service.
5. Infovision Media accounts cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than the subscriber. Customers may not sell, lease, rent or assign the connection or parts of the connection to any party not named in this Policy.
6. Infovision Media reserves the right to cancel any service for any reason without prior notice. In case of cancellation, unused fees may be returned to the subscriber on a pro-rata basis. Fees for setup and the first month's service are not refundable. If a customer re-registers after Infovision Media's cancellation of the account without Infovision Media's written consent, Brazilian Web Hosting.com will cancel Customer's account and all dues and fees paid to date regardless of whether service has been rendered will be forfeited. Additionally, any amounts due will be immediately payable.
7. Setup fees are not refundable under any conditions.
8. At the time of account cancellation, a Cancellation Code will be provided. If accounts are billed in error after the Cancellation date, credits will only be issued with a valid Infovision Media Cancellation Code. If cancellation is done in writing, it will be the responsibility of the Customer to contact Infovision Media for the Cancellation Code.
9. Additionally, Customer agrees not to utilize any of Infovision Media's services, equipment or email addresses once account has been cancelled.
10. Customer agrees not to transmit, promote, or otherwise make available any software, product or service that is either illegal or designed to violate this Agreement. Such software, products or services include, but are not limited to, programs designed to send unsolicited advertisements (i.e. "spamware") and services which send unsolicited advertisements.
11. Infovision Media requires that its agreements be made with a person who is qualified to contract. As such, Customer or subscriber must be over the age of eighteen (18) years, or must be of legal age in his or her country of residence. Otherwise, a parent or guardian must accept this agreement and enclose the proper payment. Infovision Media cannot accept payments from persons who are not at least eighteen (18) years of age, nor can we accept agreements from persons who are not at least eighteen (18) years of age, or of legal age in their country of residence.
12. Customer warrants that any material submitted for publication on Infovision Media does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory common law or proprietary interest of others or contain anything obscene or libelous. Infovision Media fully reserves the right to remove any and all materials which infringe on any copyright work. Such materials will be removed at any time upon receiving a complaint and or notice of copyright infringement.
13. If Infovision Media becomes aware of material that could be infringing on a third party's copyright, it will initiate an investigation. To conduct an investigation of copyright infringement, the Complainant must submit at least two items. First, Complainant must submit a claim in writing with the applicable copyright or trademark registration number and a copy of the underlying copyrighted work along with the Customer's materials. Second, Complainant must offer a good faith certification signed under penalty of perjury. This certification must state that the work is the property of the Complainant, that the work has been copied and that use of the work is not defensible. With this information in-hand, Infovision Media, at its discretion, may, at any time deny access to the challenged material of Customer.
14. Use of other organizations' networks or computing resources is subject to their respective permission and usage policies.
15. For all new domains purchased at Infovision Media, there is a yearly non-refundable registration fee. View pricing details on the Infovision Media website for more information. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that any of his or her's domain names are valid and to ensure they are renewed on time to avoid any temporary or permanent loss of service.
16. Use of Brazilian Web Hosting.com's services could involve listing subscriber's participation in relevant directories, and subscriber expressly grants permission for such listings.
17. Although all hosting plans permit unlimited data transfer, each plan is subject to a surcharge in the event usage exceeds the allotted free bandwidth for that plan. Customer is responsible for charges related to bandwidth exceeding the plan's allotted data transfer.